Amethyst Crystal Comb
Crystal combs originate in the Far East. In the ancient times, the wealthy combed their hair more as a ritual than a simple act of grooming. It was a way to take 5 minutes to yourself to relax and recharge.
Crystal combs are designed to nourish the hair, rather than just straightening it. The ancient Chinese believed that in addition to straightening the hair crystal combs could the qi or energy of the hair.
In reality they may have been right as the gentle massage of the scalp increases natural blood circulation to the hair follicles. As the ancient Chinese say qi leads blood so it must have been stimulated too!
Body combing was also practiced in ancient times to improve the lustre of the skin. This has recently seen a wave of popularity in the modern world as people discover the benefits of this ancient art.
Amethyst is a crystal that is said to be a protector, both in terms of energy and as a charm that works against injury.
Amethyst is said to have a deep association with the third eye and is said to encourage clear thoughts with mind-calming effects.
In ancient times, the Egyptians and the Romans used to associate this crystal with royalty and wealth.
In addition to this association with wealth and royalty the ancient Romans believed that it encouraged clear thinking and could improve ones performance in business.
The use of the comb is encouraged in the form of a ritual, for the greatest benefit. In this regard, users are advised to take some deep breaths and to focus deeply on stroking the comb through the hair very gently. Such a simple task could turn into a life-changing ritual if done regularly. All in all, it will allow the user to regain his/her energy and strength, to get through a tough day ahead.
Key Benefits of the Amethyst Comb
- Nourishes and smooths the hair out
- Produces a life-enhancing and sensuous ritual
- Relaxes and grounds the user
- Improves circulation by stimulating the scalp
- Helps in relaxation of the mind, and in the improvement of mental clarity
About the White Lotus Amethyst Hair Comb
- Real Crystal: A grade genuine crystal
- Never Chemically Treated
- Hand Carved by artisans
- Delivered in a genuine silk lined storage box
- Comes with the unique White Lotus lifetime guarantee on all crystal products
- Customer service from an Australian company who are experts in the field and are here to help