Rose Quartz Laughing Buddha - 210g, 7.5cm Tall, 7cm Wide
Laughing Buddha, as we all know, brings good luck, contentment and abundance in one's life. It depicts plenitude of whatever one wishes for – be it wealth, happiness or satisfaction. Usually depicted as a stout, laughing bald man with an overtly exposed pot-belly stomach, laughing Buddha or celestial Buddha is better known as Hotei or Pu-Tai. It is said that his appearance comes from a Buddhist Zen monk who lived over 1000 years ago. His protruding stomach and jolly smile earned him this name.
Though, a symbol from Feng Shui, however, laughing Buddha holds a lot of significance in our lives. Most of us strongly believe that keeping it in a particular direction fulfils distinct desires. Hence, it is important to know which direction should it be kept in and also which type of it should be used by individuals. BLow are some tips of where you could place your Buddha...
1) One should place a Buddha statue in his or her home to bring contentment and serenity. Buddha's birthday falls on 8th May and it is considered auspicious if a candle is lightened on his birthday. It is said that it fulfils desires. 2) Placement of Buddha in the East sector (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) or in a direction where it could be seen by all the family members when they are seated in the living room or the main hall is considered to resolve the differences amongst the family members.
3) If the Buddha statue is placed facing one's Sheng Chi direction (Feng Shui Kua Formula) then it is said to bring wealth, help in self-development, well-being and victory. It helps in achieving one's goals.
4) Laughing Buddha displayed in the Southeast direction of the main hall, dining room or bedroom of the home brings windfall luck and increased income in the family.
5) Placing Buddha in your office gives clarity, reduces tensions and eliminates enemies' effects.
6) Keeping Buddha on one's desk enhances luck and fulfils aspirations.
Rose Quartz is the stone of love. Not just romantic love, but also love for one's self, family, friends, The earth and the Universe. It is also the stone of the Heart Chakra. It is a must have stone and ideal for encouraging love of all kinds and its soothing energy makes it the perfect stone to have around the home. It opens the heart and encourages unconditional love, trust and harmony. Rose Quartz's calming and reassuring energy helps to comfort in times of grief. It also has the ability to dispel negativity energy and protects against environmental pollution. It encourages self forgiveness, self compassion and self love. A great stone for helping heal past trauma and dispelling worry and fear.
Physically, Rose Quartz can help heal the heart and circulatory system. It's a stabilizing stone. It is also known to help with conditions such as high blood pressure, chest and lung problems, healing the kidneys and adrenals, and vertigo. A good energetic support for those with leukemia. Rose Quartz also increases fertility and can protect both mother and unborn fetus from miscarriage. It is a wonderful stone for people of any age with heart weakness.
Keywords; Love. Kindness. Forgiveness. Heart. Self Love. Caring energy. Friendship. Romance. Family.