Amethyst Laughing Buddha - 265g, 9cm Tall, 6.5cm Wide
Laughing Buddha, as we all know, brings good luck, contentment and abundance in one's life. It depicts plenitude of whatever one wishes for – be it wealth, happiness or satisfaction. Usually depicted as a stout, laughing bald man with an overtly exposed pot-belly stomach, laughing Buddha or celestial Buddha is better known as Hotei or Pu-Tai. It is said that his appearance comes from a Buddhist Zen monk who lived over 1000 years ago. His protruding stomach and jolly smile earned him this name.
Though, a symbol from Feng Shui, however, laughing Buddha holds a lot of significance in our lives. Most of us strongly believe that keeping it in a particular direction fulfils distinct desires. Hence, it is important to know which direction should it be kept in and also which type of it should be used by individuals. BLow are some tips of where you could place your Buddha...
1) One should place a Buddha statue in his or her home to bring contentment and serenity. Buddha's birthday falls on 8th May and it is considered auspicious if a candle is lightened on his birthday. It is said that it fulfils desires. 2) Placement of Buddha in the East sector (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) or in a direction where it could be seen by all the family members when they are seated in the living room or the main hall is considered to resolve the differences amongst the family members.
3) If the Buddha statue is placed facing one's Sheng Chi direction (Feng Shui Kua Formula) then it is said to bring wealth, help in self-development, well-being and victory. It helps in achieving one's goals.
4) Laughing Buddha displayed in the Southeast direction of the main hall, dining room or bedroom of the home brings windfall luck and increased income in the family.
5) Placing Buddha in your office gives clarity, reduces tensions and eliminates enemies' effects.
6) Keeping Buddha on one's desk enhances luck and fulfils aspirations.
Amethyst is a powerful stone and has strong healing and purification powers. It relieves stress, soothes irritability, balances moods and dispels anger, fear and anxiety. This beautiful crystal can also help to sooth anyone who is grieving or experiencing sadness. Amethyst is wonderful for meditation, as it assists in entering a meditative state. It's also wonderful for intuitive work, as it stimulates the Third Eye and offers spiritual protection. This purple stone enables us to surrender to the Divine and enhances psychic abilities.
For the physical body, Amethyst it brings clarity of mind and is a wonderful stone for supporting people through addiction recovery. It is also useful to help heal and overcome many ailments as such headaches, tension, pain, injuries and it cleanses the blood. Amethyst strengthens the immune system, fights off cancer, destroys malignant tumours and assists in tissue regeneration.
Keywords; Purification. Uplifting. Protection. Meditation. Healing of Body, mind and Spirit. Spiritual Awareness. Balance. Intuition.